Sessional Tutor in Maths
Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Join our innovative and growing Sport, Public Services and Care Professions team and be part of our amazing journey.
- In joining our team, you become part of the unique LTE Group, shaping the development of education delivery
- Our Strategic College 2020 Plan outlines our exciting and challenging growth plans, within Greater Manchester and across the UK.
- Improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
The Manchester College is based at many sites across the city, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment.
As a Sessional Tutor Opportunities you will provide supervision of your curriculum area ensuring that you meet budget, quality and operational targets. You will deliver high quality, learner focused education providing a secure and friendly environment in order for students to succeed.
In order to do this, you will need:
- Must have a teaching / assessing (as appropriate) qualification and subject specialist qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to obtain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) qualification within a specified time scale.
- English & Maths - must be qualified to a minimum of Level 2
- Track record of effective teaching in delivering in subject specialism
- Plan, lead and develop the curriculum area within the establishment to ensure compliance with the national curriculum framework, the integration of functional skills, best practice and quality targets.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes. Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Interested? For more information and to apply for this role please click 'Apply'.