We are a Sixth-Form College located in Central London, specialising in the University Foundation Programme (UFP). This course is an alternative to A-Levels and accredited by major universities. We have been offering this programme since 1989 and are one of the leading providers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and experienced Marketing Officer for an immediate start. The job involves the promotion of education and recruitment of students in the UK and abroad. The role is full-time, 40 hours per week.
David Game College, UFP is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our policies can be found at https://ufp.uk.com/david-game-college
Job Description – the role will involve:
- Producing Marketing Materials
- Enhancing the current website
- Attending exhibitions abroad to promote the course
- Giving presentations in schools abroad
- Fostering relationships with educational agents
- A good class of degree in a relevant subject
- Proficiency-level spoken and written English
- Experience of the British Education System
- Marketing experience and/or a qualification in Marketing
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Social Media, Mailchimp and Search Engine Optimisation
- Excellent people skills, commitment to team work and collaboration
- Familiarity with working in a fluid multi-cultural setting
- A proactive, creative and original thinker with strong attention to detail
- UK ‘Right to work’ status
- Commitment to the safeguarding and protection of young people
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Fluent 2nd language, French would be a particular advantage
- Previous marketing experience in the Education Sector
If you would like to apply for the job of Marketing Officer, please send your CV with a cover letter explaining how you meet the Essential Criteria by clicking 'Apply'.
If your CV is suitable for the role, we will then ask you to fill in our application form in adherence to Safer Recruitment Regulations.