GCSE & Functional Skills English Lecturers
Due to our growing success we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and highly motivated Lecturers to join our English team. There are positions available for delivery at both GCSE and Functional Skills level. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with our students to transform their future career prospects. Previous experience of teaching GCSE or Functional Skills English is essential. The main responsibilities of the role will be to teach English and support the delivery of the study programmes. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective organisation of the department by ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner and to a high standard. The successful candidate will also be required to assess learners ensuring that students gain the necessary knowledge and skills to maximise their achievements.
Essential Criteria for the role:
- A nationally recognised teaching qualification such as PGCE or DET
- A degree in English or related subject areas
- Experience of teaching in the relevant subject area applied for
- Experience of teaching in a school or college
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
Interested? For more information and to apply for this role please click 'Apply'.