Teacher of A-Level Photography
Teach A-level Visual Arts subjects, and specifically A-level Photography
Deliver a Fine Art support workshop
Tutor a Year 12 group of students
- MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Normal teaching duties including teaching of A-level Visual Arts.
- Contribute to curriculum planning, monitoring and evaluating students’ course and exam work.
- Monitor student progress and contribute to the evaluation of results.
- Take part in enrichment activities such as educational visits to galleries and museums.
- Take part in departmental meetings, INSET and staff development activities.
- Develop e-learning resources on Moodle for A level Visual Art students.
- Monitor the progress of students and deal with students ‘at risk’ in liaison with the Head of Fine Art and Graphic Communication, the Coordinator of Performing and Visual Arts and Lead Tutors.
- Maintain a safe working environment during teaching sessions.
- Liaise with the Visual Art technicians in respect of Health & Safety, general resources and studio servicing.
- Work with A-level Visual Art students to generate portfolios and provide opportunities to exhibit their work.
- Act as a personal tutor to a group of students and participate in the Sixth Form College’s pastoral system.
Interested? For more information and to apply for this role please click 'Apply'.