Cover Trainer in Construction (West Yorkshire)
Excellent benefits package including technology scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, 24-7 confidential employee support service and 1000`s of retail discounts.
Cover Trainer Opportunity, Sessional Hours (ADHOC Basis)
Join our innovative social enterprise as a Cover Trainer Opportunity and help others reach their full potential. About us:
- A forward looking social business, helping people turn their lives around.
- We are laying the foundations for change with new and innovative approaches.
- In joining our team, you`ll become part of the unique LTE group, shaping the development of education delivery.
- We are the top performing provider of education, training and employability services to prisons and offenders in the country.
When you join Novus we are a not for profit social enterprise and market leader in offender education, training and employability services across the UK. Our mission is to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
We have a great opportunity at West Yorkshire Region to join the education team as a Cover Trainer in the following establishments:
- HMP New Hall
- HMP/YOI Askham Grange
- HMP Wealstun
- HMP Leeds
- HMP Wakefield
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality vocational training to our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future. To do this successfully you`ll need to:
- Have experience in your vocational specialism.
- Willing to gain PTTLS within six months.
- Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining the relevant qualification(s) within one year.
- Commitment to gain a subject specific qualification to allow you to train to Level 3 within two years.
- Commitment to gain an assessor award required by relevant Awarding Bodies within one year.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes. Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
Interested? For more information and to apply for this role please click 'Apply'.