Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate will be the ‘face’ of the College so will need to embody its values and be confident to engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be welcoming and warm and will build up the right relationships with all stakeholders. The critical group will be the students and they will help them navigate the College for all their pastoral and administration requirements.
There is also an administrative requirement to the role, ranging from updating notice boards, creating security passes, assisting the operations manager with the day-today running of the operations at the College. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a small, dynamic and rapidly evolving work environment.
What you’ll be expected to deliver:
- To work with the operations manager for the smooth running of the day to day running of the College and to be the main point of contact in the absence of the operations manager
- Confident to engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- First line of pastoral support. You will get to know all the students and informally help them access the right support.
- Will be based at the front desk of the college at key times in the day and welcome all visitors to the college and also ensuring that security checks and passes are correct.
- Notice boards – ensure that they are updated with the key messages for the day
- Assist with deliveries and collections to and from the College
- Support the registry team with administrative activities as required
- Other duties relevant to the support of programmes offered by Ada. There will be also the occasional work on Saturdays to assist with events.
Overview of Person Specification:
Within the context of the role described above, the ideal applicant will be someone who has the following key capabilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to promote good working relationships
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter able to work independently and adapt as required
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel skills
- Willingness to work flexibly, as and when required
Interested? Please submit a CV and cover letter by clicking 'Apply'.