Hitchin and working across Group sites in North Herts
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who is motivated and committed to the success of their students. If you can bring English to life in a way that engages, inspires and leads to high achievement, then you will be successful here at NHC.
You will develop and deliver dynamic learning programmes that meet the needs of learners and utilise a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies. You will plan and deliver English in a group setting to learners of varying abilities.
- Basic Salary £25k - £38k;
- Teachers Pensions Scheme;
- Participations in the Group’s performance related pay scheme (PRP).
- Teacher or lecturer with demonstrable experience of delivering outstanding teaching and learning or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning.
- Organised with an ability to work towards challenging targets and manage time effectively.
- Educated to degree level or hold a relevant occupational qualification in the subject area.
- Relevant teaching qualification or willingness to work towards one.
- A*-C in maths and English.
Interested? Please read the attached description, and submit a CV and cover letter by clicking 'Apply'.