Assistant Transport Coordinator
- Full Time
We are looking for an Assistant Transport Coordinator to support our Transport Coordinator to ensure an effective and reliable transport service each day.
This role forms part of our experienced and focused Student Services provision at the College and is vital in delivering safe and reliable travel to our students to and from the College each day.
As an industry-led technical and vocational College the delivery of on-site practical sessions is key to student success.
In order to provide an appropriate service in the morning, this role is Monday to Friday 07:00 – 15:30. There is some flexibility on finish times for the right candidate. Please contact us to discuss.
- Effectively deploy resources to ensure a customer centric service
- Respond to emerging issues and incidents
- Plan fleet maintenance, safety checks and essential repairs
- Review routing to meet business and customer needs
- Support curriculum activities by overseeing trip bookings
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Minimum of grade C or equivalent in Maths and English Language
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing multiple projects
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.