Recruitment & HR Assistant
Are you ready to join us as our Recruitment & HR Assistant and become part of #teammoulton?
This role will focus on the recruitment administration and provide excellent service to our internal hiring managers which will support our growth as a College.
This candidate will also support the team with HR administration, so this is an excellent role to grow and develop all round recruitment and HR skills.
- Do you have experience of administration in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have experience of recruitment or HR?
- Are you a competent user of MS Office packages?
- Are you confidential with a keen eye for detail?
- Do you have excellent written and oral communication skills?
You would join an experienced and passionate HR team focused on delivering the People Plan and providing a high-quality service.
…… all of this at a GOOD College in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside with an aspirational student body with a dedicated and skilled staff team.
- Coordinate and record the recruitment and selection process
- Coordinate the new starter process in line with Safer Recruitment guidance and best practice
- Maintain recruitment records and store recruitment and selection information in line with GDPR and retention policies
- Assist the HR & Recruitment Officer by helping to organise and contributing to recruitment events and job fairs to attract talent to the College
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Experience of fast-paced administration
- Experience of collating data and presenting this in a user-friendly format
- Commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 14 March 2024 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.