Digital Marketing Executive
- Full Time
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive on a maternity cover basis to champion digital across our College.
This role is part of our Marketing team and is key to our successful growth.
- develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies
- create engaging written, graphic, video and audio content
- develop, manage, measure and report digital marketing campaigns
- monitor competitor and market trends
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in marketing or communications
- minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably focussed on social/digital media and content creation
- proven experience of developing engaging content including graphics, videos, blogs and podcasts to engage target audiences, build brand awareness and drive action
- ability to develop and deliver strong social media plans, including advertising and controlling the calendar for all activities across our social media sites
There are too many benefits to working at Moulton College to include them all. Aside from the location (Moulton is located in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside covering over 450 hectares, with a further 170 hectares rented as grazing for our livestock), Moulton College boasts a dedicated, skilled and experienced staff team and an aspirational student body. As a valued employee at Moulton College you will have access to:
- 33 days annual leave, including 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- A maximum of 5 College closure days (pro rata for part-time)
- High Street Discounts scheme with access to discounts at a host of retailers
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of 23.8 %)
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development of Moulton College employees
- Access to 24/7 Support Line for employees and close family household members
- A focused and committed Wellbeing group at the forefront of positive initiative
- Healthcare cash plan (subject to conditions)
- On site gym
- Discounted nursery fees
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme (subject to conditions)
- Eye care vouchers
- Online Payslips
We help new employees settle in through central College induction events and local induction activities. We also provide a range of essential information through our online learning packages. These cover various topics including Equality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety at Work, to name a few.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.