HE LRC Assistant
Within the role of HE LRC Assistant, you will promote and provide excellent customer service internally and externally in all areas of the role, supporting students and staff to access information in a variety of formats in a fast-paced environment as part of a small professional team.
- You will need to have a good general level of education with GCSE’s grade 5/C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent). Additionally, you should be able to demonstrate successful study at Level 3 or above and have obtained or be working towards appropriate CILIP approved qualifications.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of working in a customer facing environment and/or experience of working within an education setting.
Joining our Journey:
When you join our college, not only will you benefit from an annual reviewed salary but have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Staff Benefits and Rewards platform
- Very generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
- Staff Development days/week (Jan, July, Aug)
- Free confidential counselling service
- Staff recognition awards
- Car Scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- On-site Day Nursery
- On-site hair and beauty salon
University Campus Oldham has an ambitious strategy to develop its Higher Education and Professional Development portfolio and to maximise its economic and social contribution to Oldham and the wider City Region. Our focus is on ensuring that we continue to address widening participation, to provide relevant and dynamic experiences which prepare our students for either employment or further study.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable laws, a pre-employment screening could include, employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the role.
University Campus Oldham is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Any appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and a check of the DfE Barred List
This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation Act 1974. It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children and vulnerable adults.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.