UKVI T4 Compliance And Authorising Officer
The College intends to apply to UKVI for T4 license sponsorship and hence seeking to appoint UKVI T4 Compliance and authorising officer. The officer will initially thoroughly investigate UKVI requirements that will enable the college to facilitate and implement the required technology to support students when applying for T4 visa sponsorship. The officer will also be maintaining strict compliance to UKVI terms and conditions requirements to secure student route to achieve T4 visa sponsorship. This position will manage the College`s UKVI T4 sponsor license and also to work closely with the admissions and student support teams to ensure the College meets its obligations for T4 visa compliance.
The position holder will report to the Academic Registrar but will also work across individual departments as may be required.
You are respectfully informed that unless you held similar position at other UK HEI and have had prior intensive dealing with UKVI, we strongly advise you not to apply for this position.
- Thoroughly investigate UKVI implementation requirements for T4 Sponsorship license.
- Supporting the admissions and recruitment office and student recruiting agents with training and best practices related to UKVI expectations.
- Supporting the admissions team with CAS allocation and interviews as may be required.
- Working with the registry team/student support to collect students` personal details and immigration documents at the start of each term; reporting student non-attendance and change of circumstances, etc.
- Working with the student support office to offer support and guidance to individual students with any queries and reporting working addresses as may be required.
- Strictly comply with Home Office expectations and requirements.
- Completing an annual BCA to submit via the SMS as well as any sponsor license changes.
- A strong understanding of UKVI student route visa compliance requirements.
- Extensive experience with student visas or Tier 4 visas within HEI setting;
- The ability to work with other departments to achieve College strategic Objectives.
- Attention to details and willingness to solve problems.
- Previous experience in student admissions role is essential.
- Previous experience in a UKVI visa compliance role is essential
- Holding recent OISC qualification is desirable.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.