Lecturer in Psychology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lecturer in Psychology to join our successful A Level team. With a strong focus on high quality teaching and learning, this is an excellent opportunity to join a talented and supportive A Level team. Our Group has a strong academic ethos; working towards excellence for our students and helping each individual to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher, preferably with a track record of success in teaching A level Psychology. As a Lecturer, you will deliver year 1 and 2 Psychology to our students as well as taking responsibility for the subject within the A Level department.
See what we have to offer and come and join us….
As a Lecturer in Psychology, you should:
- Have experience of teaching A level Psychology
- Have a degree in Psychology or other related discipline
- Hold GCSE A* - C in Maths and English qualifications (Grades 9 - 4) or equivalent
- Generous Annual Leave (37 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Generous, employer contributory pension scheme
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities, including a comprehensive induction and teacher development programme.
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 20 February 2024
Interviews week commencing 26 February 2024
For further details, please refer to the job description.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY, NO AGENCY CVS
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal record check from the country/countries you have worked/resided in if you are the preferred candidate for the post. Further details of how to obtain the additional check is here: Criminal records checks for overseas applicants - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)