Data Entry Assistant
Required data entry assistant . the role may be full-time or part-time [ 32hrs per week to 40 hrs per week, Monday-Saturday]
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in using database entry software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
This position requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently. Previous experience in data entry is preferred but not essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in data entry, please complete our online application and submit for our immediate attention.
- Enter data into computer systems accurately and efficiently
- Verify accuracy of data by comparing it to source documents
- Review and correct any errors or discrepancies in data entry
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive information
- Organize and maintain files and records
GCE or equivalent qualification
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.