- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual Travel Passes Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
Your future is here
A place to thrive
Being part of Nottingham College means playing a vital part in helping thousands of people reach their potential. Together, we’re making a positive difference to our learners, to our communities and to each other. We’re building better futures, for others and for ourselves. Here, you’ll have the freedom to work in a way that suits you, the support to thrive and the opportunity to shape your career.
Who we need
This role is pivotal in maintaining and enhancing the operational and strategic effectiveness of the College through exceptional administrative and data management skills, focusing on the OneFile system. The ideal candidate will contribute significantly to the College's vision and values, ensuring continuous improvement in key performance areas. Key challenges and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring strategic alignment and operational efficiency in accordance with the College's standards, vision, and values.
- Delivering on key performance indicators and promoting continuous improvement relating to OneFile.
- Developing and maintaining effective partnerships with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Providing high-level administrative and data management support, particularly in relation to the OneFile system, for accurate compliance checking, data processing, and reporting.
- Contributing to the professional development and well-being of staff and students, while ensuring adherence to Safeguarding practices, EDI, and Health and Safety standards.
What you’ll bring
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly organised, detail-oriented professional with a strong background in administrative tasks and data management, particularly within an educational setting.
Essential skills and experiences include:
- Proven experience in administrative roles with a focus on data management and compliance in an educational environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in working with academic and vocational assessment recording and monitoring systems, preferably OneFile.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various teams, including curriculum managers, teaching staff, and external partners, to enhance and develop educational systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to provide high-quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Commitment to professional development and team collaboration.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact Diane Garfield on email@example.com
Interviews / Assessments are planned for: Friday 23 February 2024
A place to belong
Join a diverse, vibrant community of over 1,300 staff and feel welcome from day one. Whether it’s enjoying a cuppa and a chat at our Wellness Cafes, collaborating with your colleagues or making the most of the facilities on our campuses, this is a place you can feel involved, connected and supported. With an attractive benefits package including 35 days annual leave, flexible working opportunities, access to a generous pension scheme and perks package, this is a place where you will feel valued and where you can grow and develop. It’s a place where you can share your ideas, work with people from all kinds of backgrounds and together, make a positive difference.
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that thrives on innovation, creativity, and outstanding outcomes. Our aim is for our workforce to mirror the rich diversity of the individuals and communities we serve, creating an environment where a range of experiences, skills, and viewpoints are valued. Within our inclusive workplace, everyone is given the opportunity to belong. As part of this we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need.
Top of Form
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
If you’re ready to be part of something special, the future is here.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.