Senior Marketing Manager
Fixed-term contract for 6 months
Based at the St Albans Campus - but will travel to all campuses.
Are you an experienced marketing professional with a track record in this industry? We’re seeking a committed and strategic senior marketing manager to join our esteemed bank on a fixed-term contract.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with a flexible, can-do attitude to look after the day-to-day running of the marketing department and busy events calendar.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies to promote our products and services.
- Lead a high-performing marketing team to achieve business objectives and exceed targets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with overall business goals.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant degree or membership of professional accreditation body with minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience of working in a marketing or similar department
- Experience of working as a manager of team
- Content marketing experience, including video production, blogs, case studies and email.
- Marketing project management experience
- Very strong internal and external people liaison and communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Automatic entry into the Local Government pension scheme
- Generous Annual Leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
- Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Subsided onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Staff Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts on OASIS Beauty Treatments at WGC
- Discount on all UNO bus routes through Hertfordshire
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Access to shopping discounts via UNIDAYS
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com