Lecturer - GCSE English
Are you able to inspire and motivate young people? Do you want to work with a team who are committed to improving the lives and opportunities of young people?
We are seeking a committed and passionate individual to join our team! The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective lectures, guiding students through GCSE English curriculum, and fostering a positive learning environment.
Due to an increase in student numbers, Oaklands College is looking to appoint the right person with the enthusiasm to help students achieve their potential.
- Plan and deliver high-quality Lectures.
- Develop and implement effective teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide constructive feedback to students on their academic progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Stay current with developments in the field of GCSE English education.
What we expect from you:
- Passion for education and a commitment to student success
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- Ability to work as a team.
- a teaching qualification, preferably grade 5 or working towards; English and Maths GCSE/grade 4.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Salary
- Automatic entry into the Teachers pension scheme
- Generous annual leave of 42 days – Christmas holidays additional!
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking
- Subsided onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com