Lecturer in Career Pathways
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lecturer to join our team, or you may be an industry professional who wants a change of career.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging individual to deliver employability skills as well as English & maths as part of the curriculum. You will prepare learners ready for higher levels of study and vitally for the world of work, whilst developing their resilience and confidence to achieve.
The role of a Lecturer is to deliver on a range of programmes, equipping our students with skills for their future through outstanding education and training and inspiring students to achieve their potential.
Working with a supportive team including leadership from our Curriculum Manager and Curriculum Team Leaders, and working alongside other lecturers you will be a part of something special. This established team of education professionals deliver engaging lessons at Rotherham and North Notts College.
have experience delivering on employability courses. You should have experience at teaching to a range of students and varying levels and be able to give our students an enriching experience from day one.
You will have a teaching qualification (or be willing to work towards) and level 2 literacy and numeracy.
- You will report directly to a Curriculum Team Leader who supports the Curriculum Manager and the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will play an active role in the curriculum team, working with key stakeholders such as Curriculum Team Leaders, Curriculum Manager, and student experience team and student support etc.
- You will also build good working relationships with other key stakeholders such as the English & Maths Teams.
Our excellent benefits and rewards package:
- Access to the teachers pensions scheme
- Up to 50 days annual leave per year (35) including closure during Christmas period
- Access to our gyms, restaurants and salons
- Staff health & wellbeing and benefits schemes including in-house Occupational Health service
- Full, part time and flexible working hours available in many roles
- Parking available at all of our sites
- Fantastic career development opportunities including funding for teacher training, apprenticeships and various other industry recognised qualifications
What is the RNN Group?
RNN Group’s main goal is to be an ‘outstanding’ education and training provider and this is at the heart of everything that we do. To help us achieve this we are looking to recruit highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our existing teams. To be a part of the team at RNN Group we will expect you to be committed to our values too;
- We are Inclusive,
- We have Integrity,
- We Deliver,
- We are One Team.
We are OFSTED ‘Good’ (November 2022)
We celebrate diversity and are proud to have been recognised as Investors in Diversity for our work on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. This means that you’d be working in a supportive environment that encourages, recognises and celebrates effort, achievement and cooperative attitudes. We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check and other associated checks in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance.
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Closing date: Monday 8th January 2024 at 12:00 Noon – if you are shortlisted for this post you will be contacted within a week of the closing date.
If you require further information about this vacancy please contact the HR department on 01709 722750 or email@example.com
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.