Child Care Lecturer Full-Time
The Position: We are looking for a Full-Time Childcare Lecturer.
Are you an experienced childcare practitioner wanting to share your knowledge and expertise to the next generation? If you would like a new challenge this could be the role for you. Ideally you will have some teaching experience with delivering childcare qualifications to young people and adults. However, we can provide further training and coaching within our established and experienced team.
You would be working within a lively and forward-thinking directorate who will work together to support you on your journey.
What skills are we looking for:
- A multitasker – you must be able to work on a variety of tasks in a flexible manner.
- A creative thinker – you will have the freedom to bring innovations and new ideas to the directorate.
- A completer – you will take responsibility for a course and group of learners to ensure a timely completion of their qualification.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To plan, deliver and assess learners’ knowledge and understanding.
- To provide academic support to a group of learners to ensure success in their learning.
- Create outstanding content to support the learner journey.
The Location: You will be based at Wigston campus however there may be an occasional requirement to travel to our Nuneaton campus. There is some opportunity to work from home to complete planning and assessments.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Helen Nixon by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is £25,704-£38.826
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension.
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to take your CIM
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references’.
'Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.'
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.