A vacancy has arisen for a Cleaning Supervisor to work at Doncaster College.
Duties include but not limited to, scrubbing, polishing, mopping, hovering, carpet cleaning, dusting etc.
In addition to the above you will be expected to :
- Supervise a team of cleaners ensuring that cleaning standards are maintained and the identified performance criteria is achieved
- Lock & unlock buildings/areas of the campus following the relevant security procedures
- Undertakes inspections of areas that are cleaned, reporting defects to the Facilities Manager
- Ensure the efficient and safe use of cleaning materials and equipment
- Ensures that all cleaning waste/refuse is disposed of in line with the college procedures
- Issue and distribution of stores including maintenance of stock levels
This post is part time, 16 hours per week.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Debbie Pidcock - Facilities Manager on 01302 553774.
At DN Colleges Group, we are working towards a common goal: to transform our communities through learning. This vision reflects our belief in our students and in our ability to transform their lives so positively. Our students are at the heart of everything we do.
Our educational hub spans Scunthorpe to Doncaster and beyond. We combine distinct, high quality teaching and learning with local, regional and global reach. We connect our students and staff with partners and employers across the east/west corridor from Sheffield City Region to the Humber and Lincolnshire, across the UK and internationally.
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.