We are looking for Exam Invigilators to join our team. We have regular assessments and exams throughout the year and facilitate these with a team of well-trained, skilled and positive individuals.
We are particularly looking for candidates who are available between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm on weekdays. This can be for a couple of days a week during exam periods or all week depending on current commitments.
Some evening availability would be preferred (5.00 pm to 8.00 pm), although is not essential and some candidates who are able to travel to our Higham Ferrers campus would also be beneficial.
The big periods of exams are January, May and June, however there are smaller exams throughout the year.
Exams are key events in the student journey. Are you well organised, able to work to clear guidelines and experienced working with young people? Can you be an asset in the team that provide an environment that encourages students to achieve their very best?
- Set up exam spaces to specified requirements
- Welcome students and distribute exam papers
- Contribute to the effective maintenance of exam conditions
- Collect papers at the end of examinations in accordance with awarding body requirements
- Support smaller groups or individuals as a reader of scribe in assessments in line with authorised support plans
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.