Compliance Project Officers
We are recruiting for a Compliance Project Officer to join our Funding, Data and Compliance Controller team where you will support a discreet project to complete checking, data inputting, processing for the team.
As a Compliance Project Officer, your duties will include:
- Support the Funding, Data and Compliance Controller in the production of detailed reports on findings from internal audits.
- Support the delivery of action plans to minimise risk and implement processes to ensure all audit risks /recommendations have been satisfactorily addressed.
- Data administration, inputting and processing of apprenticeship records onto the ILR.
We are looking for someone with:
- GSCE English and Maths grade A*C/9-4 as a minimum
- Relevant professional/vocational qualification in relevant field at level 3 or above *or be willing to work towards
- Strong levels of data analysis
- Experience of liaising directly with both internal and external customers
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave pro rata + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 10th January 2024
Interview date: TBC
For further details, please refer to the job description. .
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal record check from the country/countries you have worked/resided in if you are the preferred candidate for the post. Further details of how to obtain the additional check is here: Criminal records checks for overseas applicants - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.