Digital Innovation and Technology Manager
With the advances in digital and learning technologies we are looking to add to our in house team with this new ly created position.
Your key duties will include;
- To lead on the digital strategy aligned with the College’s strategic objectives.
- Promote the effective integration to Microsoft, ensuring accessibility and inclusivity across the College.
- Provide guidance and training to staff on the effective use of digital tools and technology enhanced pedagogy.
- Stay informed and up to date with emerging technologies within the education sector and develop fully costed proposals and plans that support the College to benefit from these technologies.
- Ensuring the use of digital technology platforms is compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) legislation.
- To liaise with the Director of Curriculum, Director of Teaching, Learning & Assessment (TLA) and Director of Quality & Higher Education to ensure that the student experience is such that it is preparing them well for industry.
We are looking for an innovative and driven individual who holds a Certificate in Education (or equivalent) with excellent IT skills including a strong proficiency with Microsoft packages. You should also be an outstanding classroom practitioner using digital tools and be able to share your enthusiasm positively with others to drive improvements in teaching practice. You will lead from the front in this role to champion digital opportunities and should be proficient in delivering projects. Ideally you will be able to provide examples of successful project management in the digital transformation of teaching, learning and assessment.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.