Apprenticeships Onboarding Coordinator
- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Employee Assistance Helpline
Your future is here
A place to belong
Being part of Nottingham College means playing a vital part in helping thousands of people reach their potential. Together, we’re making a positive difference to our learners, to our communities and to each other. We’re building better futures, for others and for ourselves. Here, you’ll work in a vibrant environment, in a rewarding role and for a college that values your contribution. Here, you will belong.
You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in College Professional Development through an Apprenticeship or other relevant training.
Who we need
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprenticeships Onboarding Coordinator to join our Employer Engagement team.
As Apprenticeships Onboarding Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring new Apprentices are supported into their chosen Apprenticeship with all relevant checks and documentation in place.
Day to day duties will include:
- Create on boarding packs and ensure all relevant/current documents are in place and meet audit requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork relating to the apprenticeship is completed to a high quality and input in a timely fashion.
- Work with management, professional service and administration teams to support the generation of accurate and timely information for the Faculty.
- Liaise with curriculum and professional service teams to ensure the timely submission and tracking of relevant paperwork.
- Carry out relevant general administration duties within the Team
- Ensuring documentation is processed accurately and efficiently within each stage of the process and is entered onto the college funding management system within the agreed timescales
- Management of enquiries incoming via group mailboxes and actioning within agreed SLAs
What you’ll bring
We are looking for candidates with the following skills
- Excellent knowledge of Apprenticeships and Administration
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and experiencing of using CRM system
Interviews / Assessments are planned for: w/c 18/12/2023
A place to belong
Join a diverse, vibrant community of over 1,300 staff and feel welcome from day one. Whether it’s enjoying a cuppa and a chat at our Wellness Cafes, collaborating with your colleagues or making the most of the facilities on our campuses, this is a place you can feel involved, connected and supported.
With an attractive benefits package including 35 days annual leave, flexible working opportunities, access to a generous pension scheme and perks package, this is a place where you will feel valued and where you can grow and develop, with a vast range of training and development opportunities available to you to help you progress in your career.
It’s a place where you can share your ideas, work with people from all kinds of backgrounds, help our students achieve, and together, make a positive difference.
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that thrives on innovation, creativity, and outstanding outcomes. Our aim is for our workforce to mirror the rich diversity of the individuals and communities we serve, creating an environment where a range of experiences, skills, and viewpoints are valued. Within our inclusive workplace, everyone is given the opportunity to belong. As part of this we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need.
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.