HR & Recruitment Officer
Are you ready to join us as our HR & Recruitment Officer and become part of #teammoulton? This is a new role and is crucial to the continued growth of the College.
- Do you have good knowledge of employment law and experience of employee relations cases?
- Are you able to drive recruitment and attract key talent to the College to deliver the College Strategy?
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager you will provide a first-line advisory service to internal stakeholders across the whole employee lifecycle.
You would join an experienced and passionate HR team focused on delivering the People Plan and providing a high quality service.
…… all of this at a GOOD College in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside with an aspirational student body and a dedicated and skilled staff team.
- Advise internal stakeholders across the whole employee lifecycle
- Provide an internal recruitment service to attract and retain talent and promote the College as an ‘employer of choice’
- Support with the completion of HR administration with HR colleagues to ensure an excellent HR Service
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- CIPD Level 3 (or equivalent experience) – desirable Level 5
- Good knowledge of employment law and recent experience of employee relations cases to enable a first-line response
- Previous knowledge of HR systems and experience of producing and analysing key HR metrics
- Proven experience of excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Recent recruitment experience and a working knowledge of a range of online and print media
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.