Multiple Vacancies Available -
- Cleaner-10 hours a week | 37 week year
- Cleaner/Housekeeper-30 hour a week split shift | 52 week year
- Housekeeper- 3 hour a week |52 week year
Morning Cleaners required to join our busy team, responsible for delivery of the College cleaning service each morning before the staff and students arrive, ensuring that the college is ready for the day ahead.
This role is critical to the smooth working of the College and supporting Oldham College’s aim of “Creating the best place to learn & work”.
- Cleaning of classrooms, offices, toilets and communal areas as required.
- Work with members of the wider Facilities Management Department as required
Any offer of Employment will be subject to references and an Enhanced DBS check.
The role will require you to embed and work to the college’s values; working with Integrity, having Ambition to help our learners succeed and being Inclusive to learners and colleagues alike.
Dave Djordjevic, Head of Facilities, says “This is a critical role. We need people who are keen, enthusiastic, flexible and passionate about providing excellent customer service. We need someone who fits our culture of taking responsibility, being proactive and providing the best place to learn and work.”
- Proven Track Record in a cleaning role
- An understanding of the significance and importance of adhering to procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- IT Literate
Further details including a Person Specification are included within the attached Job Description.
Joining our Journey:
When you join our college, not only will you benefit from an annual reviewed salary but have access to numerous benefits and facilities:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Staff Benefits and Rewards platform
- Very generous holiday entitlement
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity provision
- Staff Development days/week (Jan, July, Aug)
- Free confidential counselling service
- Staff recognition awards
- Car Scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- On-site Day Nursery
- On-site hair and beauty salon
Our ambition is to be “The Best Place to Learn and Work”. We expect a lot from you, so we want ambitious, open minded candidates, who are ready to give their best. But we give a lot in return, from training to pensions, our own benefits package, and one of the best and most helpful group of colleagues you could ever wish to meet.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable laws, a pre-employment screening could include, employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the role.
Oldham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Any appointments will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and a check of the DfE Barred List
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.