Personal Development Coach
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the region. The college understands the importance of recruiting talented and passionate staff that are central to all college achievements and are the driving force in the success of our learners.
The Position: We’re looking for a Personal Development Coach
NWSLC are recruiting an enthusiastic Personal Development Coach to work with students at the point of enrolment and for the duration of their time at college. The successful candidate will work closely with key curriculum areas to equip a case load of students with personal and professional attitudes and behaviors to allow them to successfully achieve their full potential and be ready for their progression.
What skills are we looking for:
- A recognized qualification at Level 3
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications to at least Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience of providing coaching and or mentor support in a previous work or voluntary setting
Responsibilities for the role:
- To deliver group awareness sessions to students on full-time study programmes for Personal Development.
- To support and coach students in a group and 1-1 to achieve their full attention through robust action planning and target setting and monitor progress against those targets and promoting and celebrating students’ success.
- To monitor student attendance, punctuality, commitment and general awareness of conduct and behaviour.
- To provide support to students as they navigate through UCAS and Higher Education system.
The Location: The site is based in Nuneaton.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Callum Marvin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Should You Apply?
- The pay range we’re offering is (£19,399 pa to £19,973 pa)
- We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
- We offer great staff development opportunities including the opportunity to take your CIM
- Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
All our roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
'Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.'
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.