The Position: We’re looking for a Project / Site Manager
Enthusiastic and experienced Project / Site Manager sought to lead and oversee the successful execution of 2 exciting projects at NWSLC; The Centre for Logistics Education and Research and the Nuneaton Town Centre.
What skills are we looking for:
· Strong leaderships skills
· Track record in project management
· The ability to coordinate all aspects of site operations
Responsibilities for the role:
· From project initiation to completion, play a pivotal role in ensuring timelines, budgets and quality standards are met.
· Foster effective communication and collaboration among cross-functional teams.
The Location: The site is based in CLEAR (Magna Park) or Nuneaton Town Centre.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Christopher Tullin at Christopher.email@example.com
Why Should You Apply?
· The pay range we’re offering is £39,985 to £47,734
· We offer great holidays and access to the Local Government Pension
· We offer great staff development opportunities
· Family friendly policies and procedures
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are integral to everything that we do. We are committed to these values, and they are central to our mission. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment, please contact the recruiting manager.
We aim to support our employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance. We recognise that many of our employees have responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees. We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible and offer a wide range of benefits.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references’.
'Please apply as soon as you can as we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a suitable number of applications.'
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.