Hours: 12.5 hours per week (6.00am - 8.30am Monday - Friday)
As a member of the Estates department, you will provide cleaning services to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for all building users.
This will include carrying out the following cleaning duties;
- General dusting of furniture and fittings
- Cleaning of sanitary fittings
- Damp and wet mopping
- Vacuuming carpets
- Cleaning carpets with an electrical carpet cleaner
- Polishing and scrubbing floors using electrical scrubbing machines
- Cleaning internal glass
We are looking for someone with previous cleaning experience and training in C.O.S.H.H. and Health and Safety, or a willingness to undertake this training.
See what we have to offer and come and join us. You won’t be disappointed.
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave pro rata + bank holidays + 5 Group closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: 11 December 2023
Interview date:19 December 2023
For further details, please refer to the job description
Please note direct applicants only – no agency CVs
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal record check from the country/countries you have worked/resided in if you are the preferred candidate for the post. Further details of how to obtain the additional check is here: Criminal records checks for overseas applicants - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.