Engineering & Construction Director of Faculty
The role is responsible for strategic leadership of our Engineering and Construction Faculty. The whole faculty works in a collaborative way and we have a positive working culture. We have extensive workshop spaces in the faculty which provides a wide range of practical learning environment to our students. Some key achievements of the Faculty include a self-assessment rating of grade 2 and high achievement with excellent progression routes. Key duties include:
- Leading a high performing, efficient Directorate, ensuring high student success and high levels of staff and customer satisfaction.
- Promoting high standards of teaching, learning and assessment within the Directorate, producing high standards of student achievement, progression and value added.
- Undertaking quality improvement activities to support the Directorate needs and promote new ways of learning.
- Leading on the strategic growth of the Directorate in all areas of provision to include funded and non funded courses and HE
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant Degree, and postgraduate qualification or relevant equivalent experience.
- A Level/Level 3 Qualification in a related subject
- Management qualification - Desirable!
- Responsibility for supervising or managing a team
- Experience of managing a budget
- A proven record of promoting teaching, learning and assessment to a consistently high standard
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Automatic entry into the Teachers pension scheme
- Generous Annual Leave - 35 days pro rata & bank holidays!
- Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Subsided onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com