- Access to Additional Annual Leave
- Access to NUS/TOTUM Discount
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual Travel Passes Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
Contract type: Full-Time, Permanent
Your future is here
A place to thrive
Being part of Nottingham College means playing a vital part in helping thousands of people reach their potential. Together, we’re making a positive difference to our learners, to our communities and to each other. We’re building better futures, for others and for ourselves. Here, you’ll have the freedom to work in a way that suits you, the support to thrive and the opportunity to shape your career.
We need someone who can:
· Manage and deliver a professional, responsive, proactive and customer focused service, ensuring that the responsibilities of the role are carried out in a way that reflects the standards, vision, and values of the College across all campuses.
· Co-ordinate daily operational duties & supervise the Estates teams within their zone.
· Support Estates teams in maintaining full compliance across campuses.
· Be an active and proactive member of the Estates & Facilities Team and pro-actively network with other college departments.
What you’ll bring:
You will be a pro-active and empathetic individual, with a strong background in maintenance and experienced in working in a customer-focused environment, with experience of providing operational line management and support to a team.
For further details on this post which the job description and person specification cannot answer for you, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Interviews are provisionally scheduled for week commencing 20th November 2023, but we will monitor applications and may interview strong candidates before this date. If we successfully appoint, we may close the advert before the stipulated closing date.
A place to belong
Join a diverse, vibrant community of over 1,300 staff and feel welcome from day one. Whether it’s enjoying a cuppa and a chat at our Wellness Cafes, collaborating with your colleagues or making the most of the facilities on our campuses, this is a place you can feel involved, connected and supported. With an attractive benefits package including 35 days annual leave, flexible working opportunities, access to a generous pension scheme and perks package, this is a place where you will feel valued and where you can grow and develop. It’s a place where you can share your ideas, work with people from all kinds of backgrounds and together, make a positive difference.
Be a part of a dynamic and diverse team that thrives on innovation, creativity, and outstanding outcomes. Our aim is for our workforce to mirror the rich diversity of the individuals and communities we serve, creating an environment where a range of experiences, skills, and viewpoints are valued. Within our inclusive workplace, everyone is given the opportunity to belong. As part of this we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that successful candidates may need.
Nottingham College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks including employer references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.