Fixed Term - 18 months
Based across both St Albans and Welwyn Garden City Campus
We are seeking a creative and solution driven VR Immersive Practitioner Instructor to manage and develop our new VR learning spaces and our future immersive spaces across the college
The successful applicant will work with curriculum, students, support staff to design & produce innovative learning experiences that will enhance curriculum and service delivery. They will also lead training and demonstrations and help develop our curriculum digital transformation strategy.
We would welcome applications from those that possess relevant experience and qualifications, however, we are willing to support the successful applicant with further training if needed. Applicants for this post should have a passion for immersive reality, possess good interpersonal skills and have a desire to improve learning experiences for post 16 students.
You should have experience of working in a team, as a commitment to teamwork is vital.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous annual leave - 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
- The chance to train towards a teaching qualification / assessor qualification, paid by the College
- Automatic entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com