Digital Skills & Software Development Trainer - Bank
Adult learning growth is at the centre of the Oaklands Strategic Plan and as we enter a transformational period in the Oaklands history we are looking for an inspirational and highly motivational trainer to support the implementation of our Skills Bootcamp provision including
- Designing, developing and maintain inspirational and motivating teaching resources.
- Deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions, incorporating an effective range of learning strategies and technologies that enable outstanding learning outcomes.
- Deliver flexible training to meet the needs of our students.
- Across the following subjects
- Software Development
- Digital Leadership Techniques
What we're looking for:
- Level 2 in maths, English and ICT
- Experience of teaching digital skills
- Experience of quality improvement and effective curriculum design
- Assessors Award a1
- PTLLS qualification or other relevant teacher training
- Ability to deliver flexibility to meet the needs of students
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous Salary
- Automatic entry into the Teachers’ pension Scheme.
- Generous annual leave – 42 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org