Performance and Projects Co-ordinator (LUM7248/849)
About the Role
Leeds Sixth Form College offers a wide range of study programmes and opportunities to both 16-18 and 19+ learners and is dedicated to outstanding and inclusive progress and progression.
We are looking for a Performance and Projects Co-ordinator to develop projects and initiatives to improve student outcomes.
You will support the Principal in the development of a culture of excellence and work with a range of colleagues to ensure cross-College and cross-campus projects achieve outstanding success. In this varied role, you will work across Leeds Sixth Form College, the broader Park Lane campus and alongside colleagues from across the Luminate group to make a real impact on the lives of learners.
Luminate Education Group offers a range of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme and training opportunities.
Interviews week commencing 18 December 2023
What You Will Do
- Establish and oversee projects to monitor and report on performance in all aspects of Leeds Sixth Form College and Park Lane Campus including outcomes for learners, attendance and student progress.
- Co-ordinate projects, events and initiatives across Leeds Sixth Form College and the wider Park Lane Campus to drive quality improvements
- Analyse and utilise a range of information and performance data to inform strategies for improvement and support the Principal in developing new initiatives
- Work with the Principal, Sixth Forms to promote a learning culture and development activities for staff and co-ordinate events and training
- Collate the Sixth Form business calendar, communications and annual publications
- Co-ordinate the administrative requirements for the Principal, Sixth Form
- Engage with other directorates and services across the Park Lane Campus and work alongside the campus operations manager to ensure effective service delivery and an outstanding learning environment. As well as working effectively with external stakeholders
- You will be a highly motivated individual with excellent experience of working to support projects and initiatives in a complex environment.
- Have experience of working within the education sector and of helping to deliver projects focused on improving student outcomes and experiences.
- Be a creative individual with a strong sense of initiative, able to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop large scale projects.
- Must be comfortable working with a range of IT systems in order to quickly analyse and prioritise data to inform decision making, and you will have significant experience in supporting colleagues and a broader leadership team to deliver successful outcomes.
There are plenty of benefits available to our staff members, here are just a few:
- Annual leave entitlement - If you work full time, you'll get at least 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary closure days at Christmas (pro rata for part time staff).
- Support Staff 27 days (increasing to 32 days after 5 years service)
- Academic 37 days
- Senior Management 37 days
- Generous Pension schemes
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes such as TOTUM card (formerly NUS card).
- Travel and commuting - discounted travel available through Metro card, Northern Rail, First Bus, Arriva Bus and Cycle to work schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities - this will vary depending on role requirements
By joining Leeds Sixth Form College you join a community dedicated to improving the lives of young people through education. Whether you’re inspiring the next generation with your committed teaching or supporting the work of those who do, you know you will be making a positive impact every day.
Choosing to work for Leeds Sixth Form College means that you will be part of a vibrant and diverse learning environment, delivering excellent and innovative education which is supportive, inspiring and life changing. We hope that we will be part of the next step in your career and look forward to welcoming you to Leeds Sixth Form College.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We recognise, value and champion diversity & Inclusion. As we engage with a diverse student population we want to ensure we reflect that in our staff population too. For us diversity is about building happy teams, full of people that want to learn and be inspired by each other, by our different experiences and backgrounds. It is important to us that both staff and students achieve their full potential. Diversity is important to us, but inclusion is equally, if not more important. It’s not just about having the representation but also providing the people we recruit with opportunities and valuing everyone’s contributions and perspectives.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.