- To provide a driving/courier service to the college
- To provide a transport service for learners in college mini-buses
- To provide the College courier/post service
- To provide assistance in moving equipment
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, colleagues and end users
- To develop awareness of Health and Safety regulations in area of responsibility
- Holds clean driving licence held for 3 years
- 3 years driving experience
- Hold relevant level 1 qualification or equivalent experience
- Holds a PCV Licence
- Holds full D1 and Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC)
- Experience of carrying out vehicle and maintenance checks
- Has experience of working with young people and the public
- Has experience of working with minimum supervision
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Automatic entry into the local pension scheme
- Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
- Free Onsite Parking
- Subsided onsite restaurant.
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org