Head of Innovation, Growth & Partnerships
This is a new role and a great opportunity to play a pivotal role across the College. It will be focused on leading innovation by supporting colleagues to develop new provision in response to evidenced demand and identifying opportunities to grow existing offer through effective development of robust partnerships with external stakeholders; identification of appropriate grants and successful completion of relevant bids and tenders.
Your duties will include;
1. Research, identify and draft appropriate grants, bids and tenders to successfully grow existing college offer in line with strategic priorities and college values.
2. Support college leaders and managers to respond innovatively to a changing skills landscape by developing new provision as the demand arises.
3. Work with the Employer Engagement Team to develop long tern and collaborative partnerships to support key regional stakeholders.
4. Liaise with community and civic stakeholders such as the local authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Mayoral Combined Authorities and Job Centre Plus to develop reciprocal, symbiotic relationships that support college aims and objectives and the wider strategic vision.
5. Overall responsibility for delivery of the college Adult Education Budget including oversight of curriculum and subcontractor led provision.
6. Management of all subcontracted provision across all funding streams including performance management and compliance.
7. Act as project manager for any work arising from successful revenue bids and tenders including reporting and compliance requirements.
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Track record of successfully completing bids and tenders, preferably in the FE sector.
- Understanding of the adult education budget and associated funding rules.
- Experience of working with external stakeholders to develop long term partnerships.
- Experience of effective project management of long term and complex projects.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Naturally innovative with a positive, can-do attitude.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to motivate/inspire confidence in others.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.