Director of Faculty Service & Creative Industries
The college is now seeking to appoint a Director of Faculty to lead on designated areas of curriculum.
The College is committed to providing an inclusive and inspiring environment in which to offer outstanding learning for all our learners and the communities we serve. The College is now seeking to appoint a Director of Faculty to lead on designated areas of curriculum, provide inspirational leadership to staff and deliver outstanding quality of student experience across a diverse range of departments.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, you will contribute at a strategic level to the success of the organisation, and its staff and students. You will be responsible for ensuring that curriculum management tasks and duties are completed by the team to deliver an innovative offer to students, ensuring that these meet the existing and emerging needs of learners, employers, and the community.
Some of the Director of Faculty responsibilities include (See JD for more):
• To promote the continuous improvement in the quality of the student (Including Adults and Apprentices) experience and outcomes through rigorous self – assessment processes
• To be responsible for the effective and efficient recruitment and development of human resources, identifying gaps and surplus to the Deputy Principal as necessary
• Ensure that curriculum provision embraces all aspects of student development including English and Maths, Work Experience, Personal Skills and any other relevant experience or qualifications that will support students to achieve their ambitions
To be successful, you will be a strong strategic manager with a proven track record and experience of data management, quality improvement, and effective curriculum management. You will demonstrate a successful track record of fostering and developing partnerships, with the communication skills required to influence people at all levels across the organisation. If you have a genuine commitment to educational values and equality of opportunity, with a high level of personal integrity and entrepreneurial flair, with the skills to lead, develop and motivate a team, then we would like to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
• Generous Annual Leave – 35 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com