Trainer / Assessor for Multi Skilled Engineering
Salary: £32,345 - £34,310 per annum for exceptional candidates, depending on qualifications, track record and industry experience (includes a ‘market forces’ payment)
Location: Working across all College Campus sites - Castleford, Selby & Wakefield, and client premises
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainer / Assessor in Multi Skilled Engineering to join our Apprenticeships & Commercial Training team. This opportunity will allow you to pass on your Engineering experience, ideas, knowledge and skills to young people in order to help support them in improving their own skills and attributes.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Multi Skilled Engineering, you will deliver high quality training to individuals and groups and assess learners in their place of work and College to meet National Occupational Standards within the Engineering industry.
We are looking for a qualified professional, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers, has a passion for Engineering and can inspire young people to help them achieve their goals.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Multi Skilled Engineering, you should have:
- Level 3 or above in Engineering
- D32/D33, TAQA or A1 Assessors award or currently undertaking or willing to undertake
- GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or equivalent
- Full Driving Licence and own transport/or access to transport
- Current practical experience within vocational area
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to motivate students
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work with employers to grow business
See what we have to offer and come and join us….
- Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Reduced price personal gym membership
- Access to a wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
- Annual Staff Recognition Awards
Closing date: Sunday 26th November 2023.
Interview date: To be confirmed.
Direct applicants only, no agency CV’s
The Heart of Yorkshire Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal record check from the country/countries you have worked/resided in if you are the preferred candidate for the post. Further details of how to obtain the additional check is here: Criminal records checks for overseas applicants - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.