Industry Placement & Work Experience Officer
We are looking for a student focused Industry placement & work experience officer who will ensure that students have access to work experience and industry placements, employability, and personal development guidance to support their achievement and future progression. Providing information, advice and guidance that encourages students to make informed choices and understand what they need to do to reach and succeed in their chosen career.
- Good standard of education. Minimum requirement Level 2 ICT, English and mathematics
- Experience of working with young people and employers
- Holds or willing to work towards Level 6 CEIAG qualification
WHAT WE OFFER
- Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
- Generous annual leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rate
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
- A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently underrepresented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org