Coffee Shop Supervisor
We are looking for a Coffee Shop Supervisor for our campus Coffee Shop. This vacancy is within our hospitality team at the College and plays a key role in providing hospitality to our students and to external events. This is an expanding area as the College grows and exciting new events are common place.
- Prepare, cook and serve a range of meals and beverages as required designed to support and encourage health eating and lifestyles
- Sell and promote foods, beverages and snacks and collect money from counter services and vending machines
- Supervise and deploy catering staff within the Coffee Shop
- Observe correct working practices and operate to the highest standards of hygiene, health and safety
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience handling monies
- Effective communication skills and an ability to interact in a pleasant manner with students and staff
- Ability to supervise staff effectively
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.