We are looking for a Technician to join our construction team working 37.5 hours per over 38 working weeks per annum.
We would be particularly interested in a candidate with a plumbing background.
Your duties will include;
- To maintain and prepare day to day support of the construction area and associated facilities.
- To assist in the preparation of construction workshops for practical teaching lessons.
- To support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff.
- To ensure the Construction Workshops are kept clean in line with College standards.
You will have the following skills, qualifications and experience;
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a similar role (construction)
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate to all levels
- Ability to build rapport with students and mutual respect
- Willingness to operate flexibly and the ability to undertake extra hours if required.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.