4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Technician to join our construction team working 37.5 hours per over 38 working weeks per annum.
We would be particularly interested in a candidate with a plumbing background.
Your duties will include;
- To maintain and prepare day to day support of the construction area and associated facilities.
- To assist in the preparation of construction workshops for practical teaching lessons.
- To support students undertaking practical activity under the direction of a member of teaching staff.
- To ensure the Construction Workshops are kept clean in line with College standards.
You will have the following skills, qualifications and experience;
- Minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a similar role (construction)
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate to all levels
- Ability to build rapport with students and mutual respect
- Willingness to operate flexibly and the ability to undertake extra hours if required.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 23 November 2023 at 5:00pm.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.