Practical Instructor in Plumbing
Full Time/ Perm
8.30am - 5pm Mon-Fri - May be required to work 1-2 evenings per week
Based at the St Albans Campus
This is a hands on role in our workshops delivering practical lessons and giving support to lecturers by tracking and assessing students’ progress, maintaining student portfolios to the required standard for their qualification and providing feedback and guidance to support and reinforce their learning.
· Good standard of general education, including English and Maths.
· -Relevant level 2 qualification or equivalent experience.
· -Experience of working with young people.
· -Experience of working in a manual environment.
Please refer to the attached Job Description for more information
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Local pension scheme
• Generous Annual Leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rate
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to firstname.lastname@example.org