Motor Vehicle Technician
“Oaklands College, is a vibrant, inclusive and progressive Further Education College, with a commitment to student success provided through the best possible learning environment and student experience”
An exciting opportunity has come up at Oaklands to join our Motor Vehicle Team!
Support the delivery of outstanding teaching in the ever-developing Motor Vehicle Department.
You will be responsible for the Workshops, vehicles, tools & equipment at our St. Albans campus, ensuring all practical areas are kept functional, tidy & adhere to H&S.
- -Good standard of general education, including English and Maths.
- -Relevant level 2 qualification or equivalent experience.
- -Experience of working with young people.
- -Experience of working in a manual environment.
- -Full UK Driving Licence. -Team player, great communicator, organised are a must.
- -Knowledgeable of vehicle repair, workshop policies & specialist automotive tools & equipment.
Please refer to the attached Job Description for more information
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Local pension scheme
• Generous Annual Leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com.