Part Time Carpentry Assessor
For full time all year-round staff, we are offering a Welcome Bonus of £500* (*T&C's apply) – Pro rata to FTE
Additional up to £9k p.a. paid in employee pension contributions - (*T&C's apply)
At Nescot, we are recruiting for a Carpentry Assessor.
What we are looking for:
- Previous relevant vocational experience
- Recognised industry qualifications to level 3 are required.
- Applicants should ideally have experience of assessing in this area
- IT literate with knowledge of Carpentry qualifications.
- We require you to deliver the full Apprenticeship framework necessary for learners to complete apprenticeship standards from level 2 to level 3 in both work-based setting and college-based environment.
- To ensure quality delivery and assessment and monitor timely success rates against minimum levels of performance benchmarks
- A discounted on-site gym, sports hall, fitness class, osteopathy and day nursery
- 5-minute walk from Ewell East Station, Free parking on-site
- Discounted Starbucks
- Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts
- Free online qualifications
Nescot is graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted following its latest inspection in January 2023. Inspectors rated the College as Good in all 8 aspects. The report recognises that students “enjoy their courses and are motivated to succeed”, and benefit from “highly supportive relationships” with staff. Safeguarding arrangements are “effective” with regular training for staff, and leaders have in place “an effective policy for safer recruitment.”
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and we welcome all applications.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and criminal record checks (enhanced DBS clearance).
Closing date: 29 October 2023
Interview date: TBC
For further information about the role including job description and application form please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.