We are recruiting for an eLearning Facilitator to join our Quality & Innovation team at Nescot based in Epsom, Surrey.
What we are looking for:
- Highly motivated individual with interest in working with a variety of digital platforms.
- Takes initiative, solves problems creatively, enthusiastic and committed to helping others to reach their goal.
- Administrative, IT skills and a team player with excellent communication with students, staff and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support curriculum teams in using the college’s digital learning platforms
- Help curriculum teams to design and structure their Google Classrooms and pedagogic approaches online
- Contribute to the development of guidance and training materials for staff as well as facilitating staff development sessions.
We are committed to providing a dynamic and innovative learning environment for our students. We believe in harnessing the power of technology to enhance education and prepare our learners for the challenges of the digital age. We offer a wide range of courses across various disciplines, and we are dedicated to delivering excellence in teaching and learning.
- 5 Minute walk from Ewell East, Free parking.
- Free online qualifications.
- A discounted-on site gym, Starbucks fitness classes, osteopathy and day nursery.
- Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts..
Nescot is graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted following its latest inspection in January 2023. Inspectors rated the College as Good in all 8 aspects. The report recognises that students “enjoy their courses and are motivated to succeed”, and benefit from “highly supportive relationships” with staff.
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and we welcome all applications.
This role is employed through Nescot Enterprises Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nescot which operates different terms and conditions.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and criminal record checks (enhanced DBS clearance).
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.