Business Engagement Advisor (LUM144/594)
About the Role
The role will support the Apprenticeship and Business Engagement team to ensure the continued design, delivery & implementation of the processes required to manage the College’s apprenticeships and employer training provision for the purposes of delivering externally funded programmes.
What You Will Do
- You will support the business engagement function ensuring the delivery of a high-quality customer experience using multiple platforms ensuring all contract compliance is in place.
- You will support the Business Engagement team in developing, implementing & maintenance of clear protocols and process, supporting the Head of Business Engagement and Growth and the Business Engagement Advisors, in the production of performance data to support the Performance Management Framework.
- You will play a supporting role in the development of new project initiatives, that align to the strategic objectives of the College and provide an admin function to the Business Engagement team.
- Educated to L3 or equivalent you will have some experience of apprenticeships or training processes with an excellent eye for detail to support contract compliance.
- Experience of producing reports and performance data accurately and to deadlines is essential, as is a proven track record of delivering within a results orientated environment and delivering high customer levels of satisfaction.
There are plenty of benefits available to our staff members, here are just a few:
- Annual leave entitlement - If you work full time, you'll get at least 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and up to 5 discretionary closure days at Christmas (pro rata for part time staff).
- Support Staff 27 days (increasing to 32 days after 5 years service)
- Academic 37 days
- Senior Management 37 days
- Generous Pension schemes
- Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Memberships and discounts - employees can sign up to various membership cards and discount schemes such as TOTUM card (formerly NUS card).
- Travel and commuting - discounted travel available through Metro card, Northern Rail, First Bus, Arriva Bus and Cycle to work schemes.
- Learning and development opportunities - including staff development days
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible and hybrid working opportunities - this will vary depending on role requirements
Keighley College has excellent modern facilities and provides a professional and friendly environment. We pride ourselves on working closely with employers, the local community and other stakeholders to provide curriculum and support that meets the needs of our students. Our core purpose is to improve the life chances of our learners. We are passionate about helping our students to achieve their goals. We have state-of-the-art facilities in a central location, close to public transport links and great industry connections.
Choosing to work for Keighley College means that you will be part of an enterprising, inclusive, inspiring, collaborative, empowering, and dynamic environment. We hope that we will be part of the next step in your career and look forward to welcoming you to Keighley College.
At Luminate Education Group we are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all our students including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow the Safer Recruitment requirements and best practice as set out within Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance. All successful applicants will be required to complete mandatory pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS check, online checks and must have two satisfactory references. Please be aware that it is a criminal offence to apply for this post if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity in connection to children.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We recognise, value and champion diversity & Inclusion. As we engage with a diverse student population we want to ensure we reflect that in our staff population too. For us diversity is about building happy teams, full of people that want to learn and be inspired by each other, by our different experiences and backgrounds. It is important to us that both staff and students achieve their full potential. Diversity is important to us, but inclusion is equally, if not more important. It’s not just about having the representation but also providing the people we recruit with opportunities and valuing everyone’s contributions and perspectives.
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.