Curriculum Technician in Plumbing
We are looking for a Technician to support the delivery of our plumbing provision!
You will be required to set out equipment in workshops, assist teaching staff as requested during demonstrations for the training of students, and support the preparation of practical teaching resources
· Good standard of general education, including English and Maths.
· -Relevant level 2 qualification or equivalent experience.
· -Experience of working with young people.
· -Experience of working in a manual environment.
Please refer to the attached Job Description for more information
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Local pension scheme
• Generous Annual Leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rate
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com