Learning Support Coordinator
We are looking for a Learning Support Coordinator to ensure the effective coordination and monitoring of in-class support for learners with SEND in mainstream curriculum.
This role is part of the experienced and committed SEND and Student Experience team at the College and plays a key part in the student journey.
- Advise curriculum teams on the support requirements and act as an advocate for the student and family, if appropriate
- Work with relevant authorities to ensure place-planning and funding arrangements to deliver an outstanding student experience
- Support the robust planning for, and delivery of, all Education, Health and Care Plans, implementing agreed individual learning programmes
- Manage the Support provided within the classroom
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
- A minimum of Grade C in GCSE Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Experience in an Education environment
- The ability to motivate students
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
For further information about the role please visit the vacancies section of our website via the apply link.