Maintenance & Services Supervisor
Full Time/Permanent– occasional evening and weekend work
Based at the St Albans Campus with the possibility of occasional work at WGC depending on operational need
As well as doing your own tasks in the team, you will supervise the work of the in-house Maintenance and Services Team. You will be an effective leader of a responsive team and work closely with other members of the Facilities team and curriculum staff to provide a safe, well-maintained environment, taking a customer focused approach.
- Relevant level 3 qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with young people and the public
- Experience of working in a manual environment and leading a team
- Good IT skills with experience of spreadsheets and scheduling systems to organise work and staff
- Experience of multi trade repairs
- Full UK Driving Licence
• Automatic entry into the Local Government pension scheme
• Generous Annual Leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
• Excellent CPD Opportunities to grow and develop through mentorship and coaching.
• Free Onsite Parking
• Subsided onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs as form of an application, when applying for a position please ensure you complete all the required fields on the application form attached and email to email@example.com